| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumejima in May is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched. A hearty 295.1mm (11.6in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumejima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kumejima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumejima:
- Kagoshima, Japan - 685.5 kms (426 miles) NNE
- Makurazaki, Japan - 645.8 kms (401.3 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 635.9 kms (395.2 miles) NE
- Yakushima, Japan - 588.1 kms (365.4 miles) NE
- Naze, Japan - 350.8 kms (218 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 224.6 kms (139.6 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 89.5 kms (55.6 miles) E
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 446.2 kms (277.3 miles) E