| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumejima in July is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 162mm (6.4in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumejima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kumejima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumejima:
- Kagoshima, Japan - 685.5 kms (426 miles) NNE
- Makurazaki, Japan - 645.8 kms (401.3 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 635.9 kms (395.2 miles) NE
- Yakushima, Japan - 588.1 kms (365.4 miles) NE
- Naze, Japan - 350.8 kms (218 miles) NE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 224.6 kms (139.6 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 89.5 kms (55.6 miles) E
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 446.2 kms (277.3 miles) E